By accessing the website at Tagggly.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Contact Information
You may contact us using the information below, for the most efficient support, please use the support page.Tagggly
3. Payments and Refunds
You may cancel any time from your account area. There are no refunds, all payments and sales are final. Tagggly may change the fees at any time or impose additional fees or charges. Fees may change at any time without notice. Donations are considered personal gifts and are not tax deductible. Giving is limited to $100/month per business.
Tagggly will combine all proceeds and send a check monthly to businesses minus a 10% fee to cover costs. Check issuance fee of $1 shall apply. Proceeds to businesses are sent net 15 but may be extended to net 30. Funds that are not accepted by a business may be sent to another business.
5. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Tagggly's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tagggly's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tagggly at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Tagggly's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Tagggly makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Tagggly does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Accounts may be terminated at any time and at Tagggly's sole discretion.
In no event shall Tagggly or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tagggly's website, even if Tagggly or a Tagggly authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Tagggly's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tagggly does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Tagggly may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Tagggly does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Tagggly has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tagggly of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Tagggly may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of CA and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.